Welcome to this month’s list of Things To Do on the North Shore MA! Don’t worry, Southern New Hampshire. I’ve got you covered, too.
Did you know Nevins Farm MSPCA in Methuen, MA offers an animal meet-and-greet session for babies through pre-K? If you’ve got kids or grand kids, it’s one of fun things to do on the North Shore MA. Volunteers read an animal-themed book and then bring in a fun guest animal for the kids to get up close and touch. They also allow you to tour the animal adoption center while you’re there before it’s open to the public. If you happen to see me there on a Friday, please stop by to say hello. I’d love to meet you!
Things To Do on the North Shore MA
- Full Moon Hike at Willow Spring Vineyards in Haverhill, MA on March 4
- Public Ice Skating at Veterans Memorial Rink in Haverhill, MA on March 5
- Walking Tour of Plum Island Point at Plum Island in Newburyport, MA on March 5
- Beginner Line Dancing at Saddle Up Saloon in Kingston, NH on March 7
- Building a Charcuterie Board at Tuscan Kitchen in Salem, NH on March 8
- Open Mic with local musicians at The Peddler’s Daughter in Haverhill, MA on March 8
- Friday Night Karaoke at Beach Coma in Newburyport, MA on March 10
- Comedy Night: Dueling Piano Night at Saddle Up Saloon in Kingston, NH on March 10
- Little Bookworm Story Time at Nevins Farm MSPCA in Methuen, MA on Fridays, all of March
What I'm Loving This Month
The Friendly Toast is a fun, retro spot for all day brunch in North Andover, Massachusetts. It’s a scratch kitchen meaning the food is served fresh with fresh ingredients. The portions are large so come with an appetite. We tried the huevos rancheros, a Mexican-style egg breakfast. They also have Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. Click here to learn more!
P.S. Did I miss anything?
If you’d like us to promote a community event or local business, click here to submit a feature request!
Thanksgiving dinner 2023 is just around the corner. Are you feeling the Thanksgiving spirit but dreading the hours of cooking and preparation that come with
Looking for Canobie Lake Park tickets? If you’re local to Salem, New Hampshire or thinking of moving there, you’ll want to consider purchasing the season