Welcome to this month’s list of Things To Do on the North Shore MA! Don’t worry, Southern New Hampshire. I’ve got you covered, too.
Did you know Nevins Farm MSPCA in Methuen, MA offers an animal meet-and-greet session for babies through pre-K? If you’ve got kids or grand kids, it’s one of fun things to do on the North Shore MA. Volunteers read an animal-themed book and then bring in a fun guest animal for the kids to get up close and touch. They also allow you to tour the animal adoption center while you’re there before it’s open to the public. If you happen to see me there on a Friday, please stop by to say hello. I’d love to meet you!
Things To Do on the North Shore MA
- Full Moon Hike at Willow Spring Vineyards in Haverhill, MA on March 4
- Public Ice Skating at Veterans Memorial Rink in Haverhill, MA on March 5
- Walking Tour of Plum Island Point at Plum Island in Newburyport, MA on March 5
- Beginner Line Dancing at Saddle Up Saloon in Kingston, NH on March 7
- Building a Charcuterie Board at Tuscan Kitchen in Salem, NH on March 8
- Open Mic with local musicians at The Peddler’s Daughter in Haverhill, MA on March 8
- Friday Night Karaoke at Beach Coma in Newburyport, MA on March 10
- Comedy Night: Dueling Piano Night at Saddle Up Saloon in Kingston, NH on March 10
- Little Bookworm Story Time at Nevins Farm MSPCA in Methuen, MA on Fridays, all of March
- Junie B Jones The Musical at Firehouse Center for the Arts in Newburyport, MA on March 18
- Chocolate Truffle Class at M Cacao in Amesbury, MA on March 29
What I'm Loving This Month
The Friendly Toast is a fun, retro spot for all day brunch in North Andover, Massachusetts. It’s a scratch kitchen meaning the food is served fresh with fresh ingredients. The portions are large so come with an appetite. We tried the huevos rancheros, a Mexican-style egg breakfast. They also have Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. Click here to learn more!
P.S. Did I miss anything?
If you’d like us to promote a community event or local business, click here to submit a feature request!
5 Best Places To Snowboard
Winter around Boston doesn’t mean you have to hibernate for months. As they say, if you can’t beat the cold weather, join it. Fortunately, Boston
Moving to Newburyport MA: The Ultimate Guide
Newburyport Neighborhood Guide Newburyport is your picturesque New England coastal town. People around the world are discovering Newburyport as a travel destination and a sought
5 Best Donuts in Massachusetts (North Shore)
Get your taste buds ready for our tried-and-true list of The Best Donuts in Massachusetts – North Shore edition! You won’t have to travel far
Haverhill Gyms and Studios
Haverhill Gyms and Studios (and nearby towns) Happy 2023! If you’re looking for a gym in Haverhill or nearby town, I’ve got you covered. Finding
Moving to Haverhill MA: The Ultimate Guide
Are you considering moving to Haverhill Massachusetts? Read the pros and cons of moving to this New England town just outside Boston. Click here!
Canobie Lake Park Tickets: 3 Reasons to Get the Season Pass
Looking for Canobie Lake Park tickets? If you’re local to Salem, New Hampshire or thinking of moving there, you’ll want to consider purchasing the season